Bihar Board Notification 2023:
Bihar Board Applications Begin for 10th and 12th Students: As per the official update, Bihar Board released the Exam Date and Registration Date.
Bihar Board Exam Date 2023 Overview
|Title||Bihar Board Exam Date 2023|
|Exam||Bihar board 10th 12th exam|
|Matric exam date||14 February 2023|
|Inter exam date||1 February 2023|
How to Download Bihar Board 10th & 12th Exam Time Table 2023
We have explained the steps related to How to download the Bihar Board 10th & 12th Exam timetable 2023, following which the candidates can easily download their Tenth and Twelfth Exam Date 2023.
- The candidates who are going to appear in the 10th and 12th examinations will have to download the Bihar Board Inter Exam Date 2023 through the official website http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- As soon as you go to the home page, you will get the latest update link regarding the 10th & 12th timetable 2023 here.
- As soon as you click on this latest update section link, you will have a PDF format of Bihar Board 10th & 12th Timetable 2023 in front of you on your mobile or PC.
- You will see on the screen you must now download your Bihar Board 10th & 12th Exam 2023 PDF and take a printout of it.
Steps to Fill out Bihar Board 2023 Application form:
- first go to the official website of the Bihar Board.
- you will get the link mentioned in this article.
- as soon as you reach the home page, then you will get the BSEB Matric here.
- You have to click on the option of Exam 2023 and BSEB Intermediate Exam 2023.
- And fill out your application form, here you will have to fill in the necessary credentials about yourself the relevant documents will also have to be provided.
- And lastly you have to download the successfully filled application form which will be useful in the future.
How To Prepare For Board Exams
Preparation before the exams plays a very important role. Along with the examinations, the students are also worried about how to score good marks. In this race of competition if you didn’t follow any certain schedule or strategy beforehand then you are not able to achieve what you want. Thus, here we are with some of the preparation tips as given below.
Proper Schedule: Before starting to prepare for any subject, it is a must that you first prepare the proper schedule. Make your own strategy of how you are going to start studying and with which subject first.
List of Topics: After building up our own timetable let’s start preparing the subjects one by one. But before that first go through the entire syllabus of the subject and make a list of all the relevant topics in one place. This will increase the chance of studying all the topics from the start.
Making Notes: Writing while studying gives a better understanding as well as helps in remembering things for a long period. Thus, it is advised to the students to make the key points of the important topics and study well.
Previous Year Question Papers: Go through the previous year’s question papers and practice them. Sample papers/ model papers help you to identify the pattern of the paper as well as the marking scheme. Analyze the weightage of each subject and prepare accordingly.
Revision: Before appearing for the examinations, it is advised to the students to go through all the topics they have prepared for the exams. Do revision once or twice and do well in the exams.