Do you know The importance of education in one’s life? let is take it as a random choice as that of choosing from different coloured balloons. But the importance of education is not as simple as that. It cannot be even described in words, it is as important as the other basic necessities of life like foods, shelter and clothes. The other materialistic things do not give such satisfaction as the Importance of education adds to our life. Better education is very essential for all to go ahead in life and get success.
For the matter of fact, it is well said that home is the first school and mother is the first teacher of any child. The mother gives the first impression of education to their kids. In fact, it is our parents who let us know the importance of education in life. So we should always respect them and listen carefully to whatever they say.
Adding more knowledge to this lets us answer one question “Have you ever seen GOD?” What could be the general answer to such question? The answer is No, we have not seen the God, but do you know that mother and father are the living gods on this earth. We should worship them and always respect them.
Now let us discuss some of the Importance of Education in our lives:-
1) The importance of education adds another important thing in our life, It creates lots of ways and opens many doors for future. The importance of higher education has become more important in getting higher job and position.
2) Do you know that knowledge through education enables each and every individual to be confident throughout their life. The importance of education gives direction and meaning to one’s life. It also guides the way and provides discipline of living life. It is the education which can provide ones right for living their life with respect and dignity.
Here it is also important to know that the Importance of education for both men and women matters equally. Gone those days when girls were deprived of education. Nowadays girls also take part in education and also leave the boys behind sometimes.
Here are two case studies showing the importance of education in life.
Let’s talk about the Missile man Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam
The importance of education in life can be traced by showing the life achievements of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. After graduating from the Madras Institute of Technology in 1960, Kalam joined the Aeronautical Development Establishment of the Defense Research and Development Organization. He started his career by designing a small hovercraft but remained unconvinced by his choice of a job at Defense Research & Development Service. His true dedication towards studies and the importance of education in his life made him call as the missile man of India.
The newly added Miss world Miss Manushi chillar
Another case study we can trace from the life of Miss Manushi chillar. She was awarded as Miss World and Miss India 2017 at just the age of 23 years. She always understood the importance of study that’s the reason she qualified the medical entrance examination in the first attempt and studied further to become a doctor, then she participated Miss India 2017, in which she qualified and become Miss India 2017, and then further she competed for Miss world 2017 where she won the Miss world brought Miss world crown back to India after 17 years. Her attitude of true dedication and respect towards studies and work made her achieve whatever she is today.
Let’s now Summarise the Importance of Education.
- The case studies cited above show the importance of education. These two famous personality shows how education can play a key role in changing one’s life. The importance of education as said earlier cannot be defined in words. It’s the matter to experience.
- It is the only importance of education that makes us able to become a good doctor, engineer, officer, pilot, teacher, etc. in the life or whatever we want to become.
- Regular and proper study leads us towards success by making a goal of life. Do you know that earlier the education system was so tough and people from all castes were not able to get the education according to their own wish. It was very tough to get admission in the proffered colleges because of the high cost. But now it has become so simple and easy to go ahead to access education.
- The distance learning programmes have made higher studies so simple and cheap so that people from backwards areas, poor people and people living good life may get equal access to the education and success in the future.
- Well educated people make the healthy pillar of the country and lead it ahead in the future. So, education is the tool which can make every impossible thing possible in the life of the society and nation.
Now a days social media plays an important role in education. Want to know the Impact of Social Media in Education? Read Here
And also it is well said that A man without education is like a building without foundation.
If you found the article really beneficial and interesting share it with your family and friends