The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences has begun the online admission process for NEET MDS for the academic session 2023. According to the updated schedule, online registration for the national eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to the Masters of Dental Surgery began on January 9, 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates can now apply for admission to the medical course by completing application forms on the NBEMS official website.
NEET PG 2023 Schedule:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the NEET MDS 2023 look at the below-given table to know the complete schedule:
|Download Information Bulletin||IB|
|Application Starting Date||9 January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||31 January 2023|
|Edit Window||February 2 to February 5, 2023|
|Deadline to Edit/Rectify in Final Edit Window||February 10 to February 13, 2023|
|Admit Card||22 February 2023|
|Examination Date||1 March 2023|
|Result||31 March 2023|
|Candidate’s Category||Examination Fee (in Rupees)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||4,250|
How to Apply NEET PG 2023:
Candidates who are interested in appearing for the NEET MDS 2023 follow the below-given steps to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website https://nbe.edu.in/ of National Board of Examination
- Click the link for NEET MDS 2023 Session.
- Visit the application link and review the necessary information.
- To finish the online registration procedure, click Register.
- After creating the login, students will be able to fill in the online application form
- Upload all required documents and submit the application fee
- Click on the final submission link