IIFT MBA 2020 entrance exam will be held on December 1, 2019, the director of the IIFT said to media. It is the online examination in the place of paper-based examination. The registration process the IIFT examination will start from 9th September this year.
On the 420 seats of IIFT MBA exam, approx 60,000 registration is done against it. The admission test conducted by IIFT is annually for the admission in MBA(IB) course The admission test does in three centers all over the India i.e Kakinada (AP), Kolkatta and Delhi. The NTA will conduct the IIFT MBA exam now from this year, it will also conduct the CMAT 2020 exam this year.
IIFT MBA 2020 Exam Dates
IIFT has announced the exam schedule as given below:
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Examination|
|Registration Dates||9th September to 25th October-2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card||11th November 2019|
|Dates of Examinations||1st December 2019|
|Date of Announcing Result||11th December 2019|
You are advised to carefully go through the eligibility guidelines before registering for the exam. In case, you fail to meet any condition, they would be debarred from participating any further in the admission process. Here are the eligibility criteria of IIFT:
- You should have passed out the Bachelors’ degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline from a recognized university.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the IIFT exam.
- The appearing students of final year examination are also eligible.
- Indian and Foreigners can apply for the test.
- The reservation categories students (SC/ST, EBC, EWS) will have similar eligibility norms, and seats are reserve as per the norms of Govt. of India.
- There is no need for work experience
IIFT MBA Application Form 2020
The Application Form for IIFT 2020 is available in both Online and Offline modes
- For Online Mode: You can visit the official website of IIFT i.e. iift.edu, for the online application. Fill all details and submit the form.
- For Offline Mode: For the offline application you will have to purchase the prospectus from the counter and read it carefully. Fill the form and send it with other required documents to:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21 Qutab Institutional Area,
IIFT Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through online mode using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking or in offline mode through a Demand Draft.
- DD in the favor of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at New Delhi.
- Application Fee For General Category- Rs.1550/-
- For Reserved Category- Rs.775/-
- Fee For Foreign Nationals- Rs. 4,500/US$ 80.
IIFT Admit Card 2020
- Since 11th Nov 2019, the admit card will be published online.
- You can download it from the official website.
- It will also dispatch by post.
- You must keep IIFT Admit card till the admission process.
How to download IIFT Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of IIFT.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter the Application ID and password.
- Check the details mentioned IIFT admit card.
for more updates regarding IIFT MBA 2020, Click here