JEE Main 2019 will be organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). It’s a national level test organized for getting admission in BE/B.Tech. and B.Arch /B.Plan courses. Moreover, this score of JEE Main will also be considered as a gateway for admission in IITs, NITs and ISM Dhanbad. As students will have to qualify two examinations i.e. JEE Mains and JEE Advance to get admission. CBSE conducts JEE Main exam only once a year.
Admit Card for JEE Main 2019 exam is available now. To download visit jeemain.nic.in
Now there are few of the changes that we will in JEE Main 2019 see which are did since last year.
- For the very first time, there will be no need to verify twelfth roll number.
- Students could book their slot for online mode
- The top 224000 qualified students of JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advance examination.
- CBSE will organise JEE Exam in 258 centres in which 248 exam centre in India and 10 in abroad countries.
- Also, the other stuff like foods is also allowed.
Let’s look at JEE Main 2019 Exam Date. Each date is very important.
CBSE will release JEE Main 2019 notification in the month of November 2018. For reference purpose, students can check the tentative JEE Main exam schedule as mentioned below:
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Last date for
|30th September 2018|
|Mock test available||8th September 2018|
|Application correction starts||8th October to 14th 2018|
|Exam centre and
|21 October 2018|
|Admit card||17 December 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||31 January 2019|
|Counselling starts||May 2019|
JEE Mains 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their respective eligibility before applying for the JEE Main exam. Candidates can check their eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2019 below:
- The date of birth should fall on or after 1st October 1994.
- For SC/ST & PwD candidates, the DOB should fall on or after 1st October 1989.
Take look at JEE Main 2019 Examination Pattern:-
The examination will comprise of two papers, i.e. paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing). See the detailed JEE Main exam pattern for both papers as mentioned below:
Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in both online (computer based) and offline (pen and paper-based) mode for paper 1.
Paper 2 will be conducted in offline mode only.
Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours.
Medium: English and Hindi are the languages selected for the examination for all exam cities. English, Hindi and Gujarati are the languages in which the questions will be available.
Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Now let’s know the JEE Main Syllabus 2019
The JEE Main syllabus will contain topics from the 11th and 12th class of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. Syllabus for Paper 1 will contain physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Paper 2 syllabus will contain Mathematics, aptitude and drawing sections. Follow the detailed JEE Main 2019 syllabus as given below:
Take a look at JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Syllabus:
|Relations and functions|
|Matrices and determinants|
|Sequences and series|
|Binomial theorem and its simple applications|
|Statistics and probability|
|Permutations and combinations|
|Physics and measurement|
|Laws of motion|
|Oscillations and waves|
|Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents|
|Work, energy and power|
|Properties of solids and liquids|
|Kinetic theory of gases|
|Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry|
|States of matter|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure|
Organic and Inorganic chemistry:
|Purification and characterization of organic compounds||Classification of elements and periodicity in properties|
|Chemistry in everyday life||Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements|
|Organic compounds containing halogens||Environmental chemistry|
|Organic compounds containing nitrogen||Hydrogen|
|some basic principles of organic chemistry||Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements|
Coming to JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Syllabus:
|Awareness of persons|
|Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings|
|Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), etc.|
|Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects|
|Building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast|
|Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation|
|Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.|
Now let’s take a look on how to fill JEE Main 2019 Application form
Candidates will register for the JEE Main entrance exam only through online mode. For more details about JEE Main Application Form 2019 you can go through this section:
- The application form will be provided only through online mode.
- Moreover, the requirement of Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill JEE Main application form 2019.
- Also, the registration for JEE Main 2019 will starts from the first week of December 2018 and will go till the first week of January 2019.
- Candidates, those belonging to J&K, Assam & Meghalaya state may also apply. Accordingly, they can apply through their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Govt. identity number.
- At the time of form filling, candidates also have to select exam city centre as per the choices of papers.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Size: 4KB to 40KB) & signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- Adding to it the Candidates will also have to upload their Father/Mother/Guardian signature (Dimension: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm, Size: 1KB to 30KB) in a JPEG format.
- The Board will reject the Multiple applications from a candidate.
- Candidates should take a printout copy of acknowledgement page for further use.
After filling the application let’s see how will you get your admit card.
Below we have mentioned details about the JEE Main 2019 admit card:
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode.
- Moreover, the authority also provides JEE Main slot booking facility along form filling.
- The admit card will be provided in the second week of March 2019.
- For the online mode exam, students can also book their slot.
- Candidates have to download it by entering their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- If any discrepancy found in the JEE Mains hall ticket 2019, communicate to the JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE immediately.
- Candidates have to bring anyone photo ID proof along with the admit card.
For Latest Updates regarding JEE Main 2019 Exam, keep visiting Sarthaks eConnect.