NEET UG 2023: As per the recent updates, the National Testing Agency is released the exam city intimation slip and Admit Card for NEET UG 2023 in online mode. Whereas the examination authority will be conducting the NEET UG examination on May 7, 2023, in pen and paper mode. Once released, those candidates who are appearing for the NEET UG exam for admission into undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions will be able to check and download the exam city intimation slip and Admit Card from the official website i.e., www.neet.nta.nic.in.
As per the recent updates, for the ease of the students who travelling to the exam centre from far away, the testing agency releasing the exam city intimation slip along with the admit card. This slip provides the exam city details to the candidates where their centre located.
Steps to download NEET UG 2023 Exam City Intimation Slip
Once released, candidates will be able to download the exam city intimation slip by entering the required credentials. They can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of NTA i.e., www.neet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the NEET UG exam city intimation slip available on the screen
- Now, enter the required details such as application number, date of birth and security pin and then click on the website
- The NEET UG exam city intimation slip will appear on the screen
- Download it and print a hard copy for future reference
Steps to download NEET UG 2023 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET (www.neet.nta.nic.in/)
- Click on the link for “Download NEET Admit Card 2023“
- Enter your NEET application number, date of birth, and security pin
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your NEET Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen
- Verify all the details mentioned on the admit card and download it
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Detail Mentioned on NEET 2023 Admit Card
They are following the Detail mentioned on Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Candidate father name
- Candidate’s mother name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Exam centre address
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam day instructions