NTA NEET 2019 ADMIT CARD
- The NTA (National Testing Agency) which will organize NEET 2019 once a year will release admit card for online examination at its official website. There will be a blank box on the admit card where applicant should stick there passport size photograph. There is no provision to send admit card offline (i.e. by post). Applicant has to download it.
Every detail related NEET admit card:
- While downloading the admit card candidate have to fill date of birth and acknowledgement number which is on acknowledgement slip. Take it at the time of registration. Or Applicant simply need Name or date of birth according to situation.
- When you download admit card, a copy of admit card will be sent to your email ID. You will need this admit card for online examination as well as up to Admission in college. Please keep it safely.
- When you have admit card in your hand please check every detail sincerely. However, it is correct. If you found anything wrong immediately consult the exam conducting authority (NTA) by email or query section of its website.
- There are some instructions lying below the admit card read it thoroughly. If there is requirement of some documents at exam time please carry it with you.
NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card Date of Releasing:
- It is expected that Admit Card for NEET 2019 will be released 15th april.
- Answer key will be published in a week after examination.
- Results will be declared on 5th june.
EXAM SCHEDULE/TIMINGS FOR NTA NEET 2019:
As this time it will be online mode examination so timings may vary. We will update you as sooner as it will be announced.
|NEET Exam Day events||Time/Details|
|Entry in the examination hall||To be announced|
|NEET Admit card checking process||To be announced|
|Closing of entry in the examination hall||To be announced|
|Commencement of NEET exam||To be announced|
|Completion of NEET exam||To be announced|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen and paper will be provided at the centre for rough work.|
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD:
- Follow these simple steps to download NEET 2019 admit card/hall ticket:
- Go to the official website of NTA.
- Click on Medical section NEET ADMIT CARD link.
- A new page will open on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”/acknowledgement number, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download it.
- Take an extra printout of it for further proceedings.
DETAILS PRESENT IN ADMIT CARD:
- The admit card for NTA NEET 2019 exam will contain the following details of the candidate as well as exam:
- Center (city) for exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Thumb Impression
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Medium of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination centre allotted to each candidate.
- Exam Date & Timing.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN EXAM HALL:
- ID proof like Aadhar card, Passport etc.
- Admit Card along with passport size photograph stuck on it.
- Take four more passport size photograph to affix on attendance sheet and further process.
General Instructions for Candidates on Exam Day:
- The exam center will open 2 hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After a fixed time mentioned on admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph along with ID proof.
- Candidates, those not possess a valid admit card will have no permit to enter the examination hall.
- Before and at the examination time, the invigilator and staffs will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- Candidates must find out & occupy their allotted seats. If candidates found to sit in another screen or room other than an allotted screen, then their candidature will cancel.
- centre doesn’t allow Candidates to carry any barred items except NTA NEET 2019 hall ticket/admit card and photographs inside the examination hall.
- No candidates will leave their seat or exam hall until exam concludes as per given schedule.
- Smoking inside the examination center is strictly under prohibition.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks and other foody items etc. centre do not allow to keep by the candidates into the examination center.
- Candidates will be taken biometric attendance first then they must sign twice on the attendance sheet, first after starting of examination & second while handling over the answer sheet to the examiner.
- Candidates also have to put their finger impression in given space on the attendance sheet if required.
- The candidate may take as many number of pages for rough work.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the conducting authority under any circumstances.
- The candidates, suffering from Diabetes Type – I, centre may care them at the centre as per the instructions issued by NTA.
Exam Centres all over India:
- All the Aspirant of NTA NEET 2019 either is a national of India or foreign, NRI, PIO, OCI etc. will have to fill three or more choices of examination cities at the time of registration. Always select the cities which is best located nearby your residential address provided during registration. It has a lot of benefits as travelling convenience, lodging or boarding issue etc.
At any cost once selected the exam cities will not changed further. If in new provision if it will give this opportunity we will notify you.
|States||Districts (exam centres)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|