The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the UGC NET exam dates for the December 2023 session. The UGC NET December 2023 exam will take place between December 6 and December 22, 2023. UGC NET 2023 Application Form is releasing soon for December session. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will administer the University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). It is a national level admission exam that is held twice a year. The authority merged both sessions in the prior year (2022), therefore there was just one exam. For Indian candidates, the exam is for “Assistant Professor” or “Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Programme”. We have provided comprehensive information about the UGC NET Application Form 2023 in this article.
The Application fee for different category will be as follows:
|General/ UR category||Rs. 1150/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 325/-|
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Before submitting an application for UGC NET 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidate must have a master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Age Requirement: Candidates for JRF must be at least 30 years old. Candidates from the reserved categories will be granted a 5-year extension. There will be no upper age limit for Assistant Professor positions.
- Marks: To be eligible for admission, candidates must have at least 55% in qualifying marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC category candidates).
- Candidates who will be in their final year in 2023 will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
UGC NET 2023 Application Date:
|Events||Date 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form release||September 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of October 2023|
|UGC NET 2023 exam||December 6 and December 22, 2023|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2023:
- Visit the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
- Apply for Online Registration with your email address and mobile phone number.
- Fill up the online application form with personal information, educational qualifications, phone number, and so on.
- Candidates must provide scanned documents such as recent photographs with file sizes ranging from 10 KB to 200 KB, either in colour or black and white.
- Upload the scanned signature in the 4 KB- 30 KB size range and format specified.
- Check and double-check the information in the form.
- Following verification, submit the application fee for each category.
- A confirmation page will show on your screen once the fee has been submitted.
- Take a printout of the completed application form as well as the fee receipt for future reference.