You must be well versed in the syllabus of JEE Main and read the JEE Main 2020 Books accordingly. You should know the topics from which the questions are asked. While preparing for the national level engineering exam, the right choice of books is very necessary. You must prepare their study material with the right kind of books.
Not all books have the capacity to guarantee the success you are striving for. It all depends on finding books which help to clear concepts and generates better understanding. They should commence their preparation by going through the NCERT Class XII Books.
This article on JEE Main 2020 Books preparation tips related to studying from the correct books holds a lot of significance and importance.
If you are looking for understanding the concepts, get the best reference books for JEE Main, which presents the important parts of the chapters clearly.
Finding the Best Books for JEE Main can be rather difficult. If you are looking for books which will give you the highest score instantly. Listed below are some of the best books for JEE Main
JEE Main 2020 Books for Mathematics
- Trigonometry by S. L. Loney Higher
- Algebra by Hall & Knight
- Math’s XI & XII by NCERT
- Co-ordinate Geometry by S. L. Loney
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
JEE Main Books for Physics
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
JEE Main 2020 Books for Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkanis
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd
- Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
Notes:-For better details or to prepare for JEE Main 2020, you can refer to the previous year topic coverage of each subject. It will help you to make the study plan and qualify for the examination.
|JEE Main 2020||JEE Main 2020 Application Form|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern||JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates|