NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET 2020 application form process is going to start on 2nd December 2019. NTA will organize the examination on 3rd May 2020. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam. It is organized to provide admissions in MBBS, BDS & Ayush Courses. You can check the following details regarding NEET 2020 application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill the NEET 2020 Application Form through online
- You can fill one application form only. Filling of more than one application form will lead to cancellation of forms.
- The application form of NEET 2020 will be released from 2nd December 2019.
- Last date to fill application form is 31st December 2019.
- you must provide the working phone number and email Id at the time of registration to get login credentials.
- you have to submit recent passport size photograph &signature in the prescribed format.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the board.
|NEET 2020||Important Dates|
|Publication of Information Brochure||1st week of Nov 2019|
|Online registration for NTA NEET 2020||02 Dec 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Dec 2019|
|Last date of fees payment||1st week of Dec 2019|
|Corrections in application form||2nd – 3rd week of Jan 2020|
|Admit Card||27 Mar 2020|
|Examination date||03 May 2020|
|Release of Response sheet and question paper||May / June 2020|
|Answer Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04 Jun 2020|
NEET 2020 Application Fee:-
- The application fee payable for different categories is:-
- General & OBC Category: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Category: Rs.750/-
- You will have to also pay additional charges & GST.
NEET 2020 Mode of Payment:
You can pay the Application Fee through online as well as offline mode. Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-banking is available as online mode. For offline mode, E-Challan facility is available at State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals citizen are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility for 15%(All India Quota Seats):If you belong to J&K states are also eligible to apply under 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.
- Age limit: You must have completed minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: You must have completed 12thlevel or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students in their 12thlevel must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Candidates in the 12thlevel must have secured minimum 50% marks for General categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in PCB group.
- Appearing: If you are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET 2020 (UG).
Application Form Correction:
- You can make correction in your application from 3rd week of January till last week of January 2020.
- Correction process will be done through online mode only.
- You will be notified through SMS/e-mail regarding correction in photograph or signature.
- You have to check corrections in particular fields like – Date of Birth (D.O.B), Identification, Gender, State Code, Category, Exam Medium, Exam Center, Disability Status, Exam Qualification or Percentage, Parents’ Name, etc.
Click here for more about NEET 2020
|Exam Pattern||NEET 2020|
|Exam Date||NEET 2020 Books|